Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:25 am

She shakes her head. "It's nothing, I'm just being stupid again."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 am

"Aren't we all? Tell me, I'm a good listener."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 am

"Lys is angry at me for taking to Snape that way, saying that i got him in trouble. I didn't ask Lys to stick up for me or anything, though. He didn't do anything- and he shouldn't be in trouble. I should be, just me. I'm willing to take detention for the rest of the year, if I have to, though, to make Snape leave other students alone. He's.... He's a bully." She groped for words for a moment, trying to figure out how to describe her teacher.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:43 am

"Yes, he is a bully. Do you know WHY Lysander sticks up for you?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:47 am

"Because he's my friend?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:57 am

"Yes, and he cares about you. It probably took all of his willpower not to slam Snape's head in, but he didn't, because he knew it would only cause you both trouble. He'd never admit this, but he defends you to the so-called 'Pure-Bloods,' and tries to convince them you are worth their friendship. It's because of him, in fact, that you don't have MORE problems with them. I know, you and he got angry, and I understand, but his anger was mainly frustration, because as a Pure-Blood, he has to put up with Snape's crap, and agree with it, and he hates that. Most Greens get thrown OUT of Hogwarts, because one day they lose control of their sense of morality, and get angry. Hell, Bartholomew is an excellent wizard, but he almost got thrown out for throwing the former head of Slytherin into the lake because he was tormenting a young Muggleborn. I'm not saying he was right, I am merely trying to explain his position to you."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:03 am

"I know, which is why I'm out here. If I thought it was black and white, I'd be in bed."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 am

"And what do you hope to accomplish here?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:05 am

"Just.... Just to stop being angry, I guess. So that I can think clearly."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:07 am

"And how is that working out?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:13 am

"Well enough. It's colder out here, which is calming."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:28 am

"Go down to the lake."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:29 am

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:31 am

"It will calm you, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:32 am

She shrugs, and heads out to the lake.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:38 am

Beautiful song can be heard as she nears, and she sees a celebration of elves, centaurs, nymphs, and others, dancing and singing incredibly beautifully.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:42 am

A smile tries to sneak onto her face as she stands a safe ways away and watches.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:43 am

One of the nymphs grabs her hands, trying to pull her into the party.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:46 am

She shakes her head. "Sorry, I'm a Texan. We don't dance well."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:47 am

"What is important is the experience, not the skill. It's about fun."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:48 am

She shakes her head. "Really, it's fine."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:51 am

The nymph giggles, sounding like bells.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Shali smiles, moving to stand nearby.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:31 am

She notices Deucalion leaning up against a tree, seemingly sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:27 am

The cool air, and the music, helps to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin   Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week Two - May the Games (and classes) Begin
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next