Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ceria-day one.(old)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:13 am

"Oh. That's not good."

'Poor woman! I feel so sorry for Selena.'
I do, as well.
'I thought you didn't have emotions. Maybe, just maybe, I was wrong.'
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:22 am

Shadows, air, and plants gathered around Selena. She made the air lift her mother up, and she walked to the cemetery with it carrying her mother. She walked to a small hut near it, and nearly bashed the door in. "This is Selena Shadowchild here, with my dead mother. Come out and help me, NOW!" She yelled. A man ran out. He looked at Selena's tear streamed face, and then at her dead mother. He led the way to a empty spot on the cemetery, and they buried her mother. Selena made flowers grow along her mothers grave. "You can go back home, keeper." She said, as he left. Once he was gone, she made a thorn grow. She nicked her wrist, then turned her hand so that the blood would drip on her mothers grave. "By the blood that flows from my wrist onto your grave, mom, I will KILL him. I will kill Atius Shadowchild, and avenge your death. I am no longer his daughter, this I vow. Until the end of time, let it be known that I, Selena Shadowchild, here by take a blood oath to KILL Atius Shadowchild." Tears dripped from her face, mixing with the blood. She didn't realize that she was crying. "I'll kill him mom. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:35 am

"I can help you kill him."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:46 am

Selena looked up, not having noticed him behind her. "I'll do it myself. It's my mother he beat my mother he caused to accidentally kill herself through magic."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:48 am

"Ok, at least let me help you fight him."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:50 am

"I have no intention of fighting, I have every intention of playing dirty.' Selena said, forming a plan in her mind. "He is not my father anymore- He's a monster."
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:52 am

"And monsters must be killed."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:26 am

Selena nodded. "Yes, but he doesn't even deserve the honor of dying in honorable battle. No, I'm going to use MY methods."
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:37 am

"selena whats up"
*walking up to her*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:51 am

Selena glared. "I just found out my mom died because she used so much shadow magic to defend herself from my father that she died, I found out because I found her in an alley way, and I've sworn a blood oath to kill my father. Now get out of my way, unless you intend to give me a dagger." She walked past him, ignoring her tears. She walked up to a vendor. "Give me a dagger. NOW!" "Miss, aren't you a little young to be playing with knives?" "GIVE IT TO ME NOW!" Selena yelled at him. "Ok! Please don't hurt me!" The vendor said, giving her the dagger. She turned to the mansion at the end of the street and started walking towards it.
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:52 am

*runs up to her hands her one of his revolvers*
"im coming you can kill him but i don't want any thing to happen to you"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:55 am

"Just stay out of my way, and out of his sight. I have a plan."
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:56 am

"ok but try not to use your powers to much dont want to have to save you again oh yea did you have fun at the arcade"
*thinks it was stupid to ask that but isnt used to talking so much*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:58 am

"Ask me again once I'm done with this, now hide." She said, ringing the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:59 am

*jumps in a bush*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:15 am

A young woman opened the door. "Selena! shouldn't you be at the academy?" She asked, seeming scared. "They were closed. Anyway, I forgot to bring my umbrella." Selena said, acting sweet and happy. The woman let her inside, then motioned to Crimson. "Come on, I know she knows. Stay right in the doorway." She said to him. Selena walked into a different room. "Daddy?" "Selena, shouldn't you be at the academy?" "I can't, their closed." "Alright sweety, now give me a hug." The man said. She hugged him, but slid the dagger in his back as she did so, then pulling away. "SELENA?" The man yelled. "You killed mom, dad. You killed her by beating her, and making her use a magic she wasn't meant for. You make me SICK." Selena said. "Selena you don't under-" "NO! I understand perfectly! You think that I'm stupid because I'm a kid, you think I couldn't hear her screams every night, DON'T YOU?" Her father looked at her, unable to speak. "I heard it. ALL of it. The yelling, the beating. One night I left my room to ask for a bedtime story, and I SAW it. I know you knew it, to. You sent me to the academy when you knew it was closed so you could beat her, but when she finnally fought back, she'd used the shadows so much that she DIED when she used it. And it's YOUR FAULT!" Selena was crying now, while blood pooled on the ground. "Your not my father anymore, you're a monster." She said, as he died. She turned and ran out of the house, hiding in an alley way. Nothing touched her, the plant and shadows seemed to scared. She sat, crying.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:17 am

*Sees Selena*

"Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:19 am

"No, I'm not." She said, as plants and shadows moved away from her.
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 am

*runs up to her gives her a hug the first time he actually huged her *

"its ok if you need any thing you can come to me from this point on you can be my little sister if that's ok with you"
*started to smile instead of a smirk*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:23 am

Selena was shocked. "Thank you. No one's ever gone near me when I've been like this before." She whispered, thinking that maybe she might have friends after all.
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:24 am

"And you can think of me as your friend"
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:24 am

"im not scared after i saved you from that caccoon i kinda feel protective of you"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:27 am

Selena hugged him again, trying to put things she couldn't say into the hug.
Back to top Go down
kevin stones
Player
Player
kevin stones

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:30 am

*hugs her back for once*
"ok i don think i know this guy"
*points to ken*
Back to top Go down
Levi
Banned
Banned

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:31 am

"I'm Ken"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-day one.(old)   Ceria-day one.(old) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceria-day one.(old)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next